Many people are feeling a financial crunch and when hard times hit, like lay-offs, illness, reduction in hours, its easy to fall behind and get overwhelmed by debt.
One way to protect your belongings and wages is by ling a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Upper Peninsula Bankruptcy Lawyers, Church and Korhonen, PC focus exclusively on bankruptcy for folks living in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Bankruptcy: What You Need to Know to get Debt Relief and a Fresh Financial Start:
Why file for Bankruptcy?
- Protect your wages
- Protect your car
- Protect your home
- Protect your belongings
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Cancel most debts without payment
- No payment plan required
- Keep your home, car payments
- Keep your home, car
- Let go of house, car
- Cancel house, car debt
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Debt consolidation that actually works
- Save home from foreclosure
- Save vehicle from repossession
- Debt settlement
- Payments based on ability to pay
- Call Upper Peninsula Bankruptcy Lawyers, Church and Korhonen, PC today for a FREE initial consultation with a Michigan licensed attorney who lives and works in the Upper Peninsula. See if bankruptcy will give you the fresh start you need. (800)758.5611 or locally at (906) 226.0001.
We help anyone living anywhere in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Explore our website to see who we are and what our clients have to say about our representation.
We look forward to helping you and your family.